Digital Submission Process
- Email your submission request as outlined below. Please keep it brief and specific, and do not include any attachments – links to media are okay.
- Channel Directors will read your request and determine whether it is a good fit for their channel.
- Channel Directors may contact you by email with instructions for sending the actual media.
Please note: The following channels have no time slots available for regular shows, and the waiting lists are currently closed.
Due to the incredibly high volume of requests we receive, we regret that we cannot respond to each one individually. You will only hear back from us if your submission request is considered a good fit by a channel director.
We realize that this process can cause questions and hurt feelings when you don't hear back from us. Until we are able to deploy a better submission system, please honor our Channel Directors by refraining from email spam with inquiries about the status of your request.
Submission requests are made to a mailing list that is sent to multiple Channel Directors. Please include all the information listed below or your request will not be processed.
- Genre: This should correspond to a channel on the front page.
- Description: Explain what you intend to submit. Include track names, or track listings for mixes.
Again, please DO NOT include any attachments, any emails with attachments will be automatically ignored.