Press Releases - View the latest press releases from Digitally Imported
- May 26, 2016 - Digitally Imported Unveils the Electronic Music Industry’s Only All-Inclusive Streaming Platform
- March 17, 2016 - Digitally Imported Broadcasts Live from Miami Music Week March 17-20, 2016
- March 1, 2016 - Digitally Imported Bumps Up Streaming Music Subscription Revenues through Push for Direct User Engagement
- December 16, 2015 - Rumblefish Streamlines Rights Management for Digitally Imported
- December 16, 2015 - Digitally Imported Rings in Winter Solstice with Three Days of Non-stop Chill December 18-20, 2015
- December 11, 2015 - Digitally Imported Electronic Music Radio Hosts 16th Anniversary Progressive Special December 11-14, 2015
- August 26, 2015 - Digitally Imported Selected as Exclusive Electronic Music Partner for TuneIn Premium Subscription Service
- June 16, 2015 - Digitally Imported Launches On-demand Content, Advancing its Vision of the Industry’s First Fully Integrated Electronic Music Platform
- Apr. 22, 2015 - Legendary DJ and Producer John Tejada Gives Rare Recorded Interview to DI Journeys, Airing on Digitally Imported April 24, 2015 at 4:00 PM Eastern
- Mar. 26, 2015 - Digitally Imported to Host Official Live Stream of ULTRA Music Festival 2015
- Feb. 27, 2015 - J.Phlip Headlines Upcoming Episode of DI Journeys on Digitally Imported Electronic Music Radio
- Jan. 30, 2015 - Digitally Imported Revamps User Experience and Launches Exclusive DJ Series on its Award-winning Electronic Music Radio Platform
- Nov. 24, 2014 - Digitally Imported Goes Live as First Electronic Music Service in T-Mobile’s Music Freedom Program
- Oct 16, 2014 - Digitally Imported Unveils Vision for First Electronic Music Platform to Fully Integrate Radio, On-demand and E-commerce
- Sep. 11, 2014 - Digitally Imported Named as Top Ten Finalist for “Best Overall Online Radio Service” at Fifth Annual RAIN Internet Radio Awards
In the News - Recent Coverage of Digitally Imported
- February 18, 2017 - Tech Tricks Club : Top 7 Best Free Online Music Streaming Sites 2017 to Listen Music Online Free
- November 1, 2016 - RAIN News : AudioHQ Signs Exclusive Ad Deal With Digitally Imported
- May 27, 2016 - RAIN News : Digitally Imported Launches Track Purchasing to Complete “All Inclusive” Platform
- March 14, 2016 - Magnetic Magazine : Discover Perfectly Curated Playlists with World's #1 EDM Radio Streaming Network
- March 11, 2016 - Engadget : The New Economics of Online Music: How Listeners Will Pay for Free Streaming in 2016
- March 2, 2016 - RAIN News : Digitally Imported Announces Audience Growth Metrics
- February 2, 2016 - Android Police : Digitally Imported Radio Optimizes Its Interface For Tablets And Landscape Orientation
- January 29, 2016 - Ausdroid : Digitally Imported for Android Now Tablet Optimized and it Looks Good
- January 2, 2016 - Ausdroid : Digitally Imported Radio Supports Chromecast … and Somehow I Missed It
- November 10, 2015 - Android Police : Digitally Imported Radio (DI.FM) Gets Google Cast Support In Latest Update
- October 9, 2015 - Android Apps Critic : Digitally Imported Radio App Review
- September 11, 2015 - RAIN News : Ari Shohat: Catalog Control – Why Content Curation Is Key To Sustainable Growth In Digital Music
- August 25, 2015 - Variety : TuneIn Introduces Paid Tier With MLB Matches, Audio Books to Take On Satellite Radio
- July 10, 2015 - Hypebot.com : Five Essential Apps to Follow and Understand Electronic Dance Music
- June 17, 2015 - Bidness Etc : Apple Inc. Music Has A New Competitor Called Digitally Imported
- June 16, 2015 - Denver Business Journal : Move over, Apple: A Denver Company is Launching a One-Stop Music Shop
- June 16, 2015 - RAIN News : Digitally Imported Launches On-Demand Listening for an Integrated User Experience
- June 16, 2015 - The Next Web : Watch out Apple Music, Here Comes a Streaming Service for Electronic Music Fans
- May 18, 2015 - DJ Mag : Digitally Imported's Full-Blown Dance Music Listening Experience Online
- March 27, 2015 - Digital Music News : Three Ways Music Services Can Cash in on Their Most Valuable Listeners
- March 26, 2015 - DJ Mag : Digitally Imported Dance Music Streaming Service
- February 9, 2015 - HypeBot : Caught In The Crossfire: Rescuing User Experience From The Online Music Battlefield
- January 30, 2015 - RAIN News : Digitally Imported Launches New Design, Functions, and Programs
- November 25, 2014 - DJ Mag : Digitally Imported Live on T-Mobile Music Freedom
- November 24, 2014 - The Denver Post : Two Denver Internet Radio Sites Join T-Mobile’s Unlimited Music Service
- October 17, 2014 - MusicWeek (Germany) : Digitally Imported Builds New Streaming and Download Service
- October 16, 2014 - Billboard.com : How Digitally Imported Will Become a One-Stop Shop for EDM
- October 16, 2014 - RAIN News : Digitally Imported announces content partnerships for comprehensive new interactive service
- October 16, 2014 - The Next Web : The ultimate electronic music emporium: Digitally Imported to offer radio, on-demand and downloads
- October 2, 2014 - PCWorld : How to Control Your Music with Android Wear
- October 1, 2014 - RAIN News : Leading EDM Pureplay Digitally Imported Plans Ambitious New Service
- August 19, 2014 - RAIN News : RAIN Awards: Digitally Imported Named as Semifinalist for “Best Overall Online Radio Service"
- May 29, 2014 - Android Police : Android Police: Digitally Imported Radio Adds Google+ and Facebook Sign-In Options In Version 1.5
- November 1, 2013 - Gizmodo : Our Favorite Android, iOS and Windows Phone Apps of the Week
Awards and Accolades
- 2015 International Dance Music Awards - Nominated for "Best Radio Station" and "Best Music App"
- 2014 RAIN Awards - Nominated for "Best Overall Online Radio Service"
- 2014 International Dance Music Awards - Nominated for "Best Online Radio"
- 2013 International Dance Music Awards - Nominated for “Best Music App” and “Best Global Radio”
- 2012 International Dance Music Awards - Winner of “Best Music App”
- 2011 International Dance Music Awards - Nominated for "Best Online Radio"
- 2010 International Dance Music Awards - Winner of “Best Global Radio”
- 2007 International Dance Music Awards - Nominated for "Best Online Radio"
Ari Shohat :: Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Ari Shohat is an innovative and multi-talented entrepreneur with over 17 years of experience in streaming media. While earning a degree in Computer Science at the University of Binghamton in New York, Ari began experimenting with streaming audio technologies. In 1999, Digitally Imported was born in his small college apartment and has since grown to become the leading streaming radio service for electronic music fans around the globe. As Founder and CEO of Digitally Imported, Ari has pioneered the development of a viable and profitable Internet radio business model while pursuing excellence in user experience and content offering.
Eloy Lopez :: President & Chief Operating Officer
Eloy Lopez is a dynamic and passionate entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in the electronic music industry. In 2004, nine years after his first encounter with electronic music, he co-founded Beatport, the largest music store for DJs in the world. While serving as Beatport’s President and COO, he directed development and executed a marketing and content strategy to separate the company from its competitors, building Beatport to be a premium brand driven by a passionate team of dedicated music lovers.
Eloy transitioned out of Beatport in 2010. In 2011, he joined Digitally Imported, the world’s leading streaming radio service for electronic music as Chief Operating Officer. Since joining the company, Eloy has implemented strategic projects to grow revenue and listeners. His dedication to people and professional mentorship has enabled him to build a successful team of passionate and driven people, creating a dynamic foundation for horizontal and vertical growth for music consumption around the world.
Connect with Eloy on LinkedIn