Digitally Imported Selected as Electronic Music Partner for TuneIn Premium Subscription Service
Digitally Imported Brings 89 Commercial-free Channels to TuneIn, including Trance, Chillout, Techno, House, Ambient and More
Denver, CO — August 27, 2015
Digitally Imported, the premier online radio destination for electronic music fans around the world, has been selected as the electronic music partner for TuneIn Premium, the new subscription service from TuneIn, the world’s largest audio network. Through this partnership, Digitally Imported will add its full line-up of 89 distinct electronic music channels to TuneIn Premium’s list of 600 commercial-free music stations. With the addition of Digitally Imported to TuneIn Premium’s offering, electronic music fans now have more options to enjoy an in-depth selection of authentic, high-quality, human-curated electronic music without commercial interruptions.
“Digitally Imported is the preeminent content curator for electronic music listeners,” said Kevin Straley, VP of Programming at TuneIn. “As this popular format continues to expand, we have partnered with a brand that will help to best serve our TuneIn Premium subscribers with the newest channels and trends in electronic music.”
Digitally Imported has been a leading content supplier to TuneIn for several years. By becoming part of the TuneIn Premium offering, Digitally Imported will increase its reach among the TuneIn network of more than 60 million monthly active users. Digitally Imported currently serves 3.8 million unique monthly listeners worldwide, averaging 13 million total listening hours per month.
Digitally Imported recently announced expanded benefits to its own premium service offering, building on the company’s goal of providing a complete online listening experience for electronic music fans. TuneIn Premium subscribers will have complete commercial-free access to all of Digitally Imported’s award-winning radio stations, along with numerous other music programs, premium sports content, and audiobooks. Listeners can subscribe to TuneIn Premium or sign up for a free trial by downloading the free TuneIn Radio app for iOS or Android or by visiting TuneIn.com/Premium.
“Digitally Imported has enjoyed a long and successful partnership with TuneIn, and this relationship will continue to expand as both companies evolve,” said Ari Shohat, CEO of Digitally Imported. “With the launch of TuneIn Premium, and the recent addition of new benefits to the Digitally Imported premium package, this partnership reinforces a shared goal to create superior listening experiences through premium service.”
Digitally Imported is a recognized leader in online radio and electronic music. Unlike other online music services, Digitally Imported enlists electronic music enthusiasts to curate 100% of its vast content catalog – ensuring authenticity, originality and depth for millions of monthly listeners. In addition, Digitally Imported streams more original, exclusive and first-to-air mixed shows than any other online music platform.
ABOUT TUNEIN TuneIn is the most popular way to listen to real radio from around the world. With over 60 million monthly active users, TuneIn lets people listen to the world's sports, news, talk, and music from wherever they are. TuneIn has over 100,000 radio stations and more than 5.7 million on-demand programs streaming from every continent, and is available across 200+ connected devices. TuneIn has venture funding from IVP, Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, and Icon Ventures, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
ABOUT DIGITALLY IMPORTED: Digitally Imported, the premier online radio destination for electronic music fans around the world, is the only electronic music platform to integrate streaming radio, on-demand features and e-commerce on a single platform. With nearly 90 distinct channels of 100% human-curated electronic music, Digitally Imported ensures a superior listening experience with authenticity, originality and depth. Digitally Imported has received numerous industry awards, including winning first place in the International Dance Music Awards for Best Online Radio, Best Global Radio and Best Music App. Founded in 1999, Digitally Imported brings a complete electronic music experience to millions of fans via the Web, mobile applications and third-party streaming partners. For more information, please visit www.di.fm.
Press Releases - View the latest press releases from Digitally Imported
- May 26, 2016 - Digitally Imported Unveils the Electronic Music Industry’s Only All-Inclusive Streaming Platform
- March 17, 2016 - Digitally Imported Broadcasts Live from Miami Music Week March 17-20, 2016
- March 1, 2016 - Digitally Imported Bumps Up Streaming Music Subscription Revenues through Push for Direct User Engagement
- December 16, 2015 - Rumblefish Streamlines Rights Management for Digitally Imported
- December 16, 2015 - Digitally Imported Rings in Winter Solstice with Three Days of Non-stop Chill December 18-20, 2015
- December 11, 2015 - Digitally Imported Electronic Music Radio Hosts 16th Anniversary Progressive Special December 11-14, 2015
- August 26, 2015 - Digitally Imported Selected as Exclusive Electronic Music Partner for TuneIn Premium Subscription Service
- June 16, 2015 - Digitally Imported Launches On-demand Content, Advancing its Vision of the Industry’s First Fully Integrated Electronic Music Platform
- Apr. 22, 2015 - Legendary DJ and Producer John Tejada Gives Rare Recorded Interview to DI Journeys, Airing on Digitally Imported April 24, 2015 at 4:00 PM Eastern
- Mar. 26, 2015 - Digitally Imported to Host Official Live Stream of ULTRA Music Festival 2015
- Feb. 27, 2015 - J.Phlip Headlines Upcoming Episode of DI Journeys on Digitally Imported Electronic Music Radio
- Jan. 30, 2015 - Digitally Imported Revamps User Experience and Launches Exclusive DJ Series on its Award-winning Electronic Music Radio Platform
- Nov. 24, 2014 - Digitally Imported Goes Live as First Electronic Music Service in T-Mobile’s Music Freedom Program
- Oct 16, 2014 - Digitally Imported Unveils Vision for First Electronic Music Platform to Fully Integrate Radio, On-demand and E-commerce
- Sep. 11, 2014 - Digitally Imported Named as Top Ten Finalist for “Best Overall Online Radio Service” at Fifth Annual RAIN Internet Radio Awards