Work with us!
Be part of a team that is passionate about music.
Help us deliver great electronic music to millions of listeners around the world.Learn more about the company
Opportunities @ DI.FM
We are looking for a talented social media and community curator with a distinctive voice who can champion the DI.FM brand and harness the power of our global network. In this position, the ideal candidate will feature and expose content from our music services through different mediums, and be responsible for social interaction with our users across these social platforms. The ideal candidate will hear everything that our community members share and eagerly respond with suggestions, a dose of encouragement, or simply participate in friendly interactions. The candidate will know how to balance their unique personality with the DI.FM brand so that every interaction feels human and authentic. S/he will find the perfect intersection of fun and professionalism.
Most importantly, the person who lands this position needs to LOVE working with people and LOVE electronic music. The perfect candidate must be a clear, efficient, and friendly communicator who thrives in a collaborative, remote work environment.
- Build a strong community of like-minded electronic music enthusiasts.
- Manage all daily social media activities on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Write and develop original, engaging content for social media.
- Uncover the most exciting and relevant content for our newsletters and social media from our evolving catalogue of channels, shows, playlists, artists, & DJs.
- Monitor social conversation and engage with our users.
- Copywriting for curation and marketing team, including artist & show descriptions, newsletter copy and the like.
- Support our marketing team to plan media campaigns and event schedules.
- Team up with our support team to assist users when they run into technical problems.
- Track, analyze and report insights with recommendations.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
- You are a team player and a self-starter.
- You have hands-on experience managing social media platforms and generating user engagement.
- You have experience moderating a community.
- You know how to write high quality copy to match different channels.
- You love electronic music.
- You have excellent time management skills, are a self-starter.
- You have a good eye when it comes to images or digital graphics.
- You have at least some experience with video editing.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
Volunteer Channel Curators (Part Time, Telecommute)
DI.FM's music is managed by a dedicated team of talented channel curators who give their time to keep electronic music alive and genres growing.
Channel Curator is a privileged title that will afford you great influence over a genre. We choose our Curators carefully to ensure that we remain known for the high broadcast standards we have today.
You might be a great Channel Curator if:
- You love DI.FM.
- You are an obsessive curator of music.
- You own at least 30-40 hours of high quality content (MP3, 320kbps recommended)
- You know your favorite genres well enough that your ears, not pop culture, can tell you what is good.
- You understand the fundamentals of digital media, encoding formats and audio enhancement techniques.
- You are more interested in the success of musicians than achieving fame by playing their music.
- You can communicate clearly in written English.
- You are willing to volunteer hours behind the scenes doing largely unglamorous work, and willing to commit for a long period of time.
If you are one of our ideal candidates, we would love to hear from you!Apply Now
DI.FM is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe. We work hard to deliver only the best music to our listeners around the world around the clock; it's an obsession that has led us to curate over 80 channels covering every style electronic music, and we continue to add more. Everyone at DI.FM is entrenched in the electronic music culture. It's not just music, it's a lifestyle.
We are a dedicated group made up of talented and passionate people from around the world, literally. We pride ourselves on finding the best talent to help us succeed by creating the best products possible, and we do so with no boundaries. Our ideal candidates are dedicated, skilled and entrepreneurial; we love people who are driven, creative and know how to be accountable.
The Work Environment
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, but we're truly a global company that works with individuals around the world.